:thumbs: Wish I'd bought when it was for sale for $39 a few years ago, but, ones on it's way :)
Thank you friends, I'll get my neti pot out. I had pneumonia a few years ago, this is not that bad, and it doesn't feel like bronchitis either...
Sounds close to 2/3 + 1/3? ( 66% & 33% )
Snowy Rivers , is the brand you have (Whitmore?)
I've wanted one of these for years! Kiddo and WWW will get use out of this with gloves and boots. Bought it just now. Hopefully this help my...
:D
I had a crush on Johnny Fever
I can't kick this stupid thing. It just keeps morphing from head to chest and vice verce and the low fever is aggrivating. Weird, I must have...
Awww :)
Yes, mine's the same, no boxes, no people food, not even canned cat food, but she goes nuts when WWW cleans a fish or wild game bird. I bought...
www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/manchester-tank-equipments-100-steel-dot-vertical-lp-cylinder-equipped-with-pol-valve
Yes, I was hoping to return it to first account exactly because of that, as well as bill pay is all set up, maybe not now. Turns out the bank is...
I have a feeling this scammer, going on limited information he "verified" is going to run numbers all night to get into our bank account. So, I...
:thumbs:
Worst case can you guys sleep in the truck?
Our forecast is 15 for the low but we are currently at 5*.
Attempted scam on our bank account today I think. Trying to hijack our account? 95% this call of fraudulant charges on our debit cards sounded...
BB, I'd like to ask your thoughts/suggestions on cat beds. Our Lila, pampered barn cat, still sleeps in the garage every night but it's draftier...
I have fire! [IMG] Turned it off to avoid the "empty" error beep, curled up in comforter on the couch since I have a portable oil radiator in...