They use the water from fracking wells around here. STATE POLICIES ON USE OF HYDRAULIC FRACTURING WASTE AS A ROAD DEICER So that is my experience...
Brine is still salt just in liquid form and is worst than salt in my opinion.
Thank you; sometimes I can be, other times not so much. Little behind the curve this year due to the weather. I originally bought the Moisture...
I'd look at an older truck if it's going to be used for work, put whatever money you need into it and have no monthly payments. Regardless get a 8...
It's more a peace of mind, added safety measure, most of what I burn is from 3 years or older split and stacked and covered properly. (for the...
I can't really see the fungus on the tree very well but this link might help you. Maple Diseases
Not fun stacking twice. I like cherry, it leaves a nice bed of coals, smells good when you work it as well. If you're feeling ambitious, you...
I use a prepaid service from US Mobile, they use T-Mobiles line. Good service and cheap (the way I prefer) I see you went with cricket but if get...
Here is a few from 4 years ago, I'll have some more recent ones soon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thank you :cheers: I am a wood addict and proud of it. I'll post some pics of my small pile in the proper place in the near future.
Why not use one of the many anti-creosote products available? I use a spray throughout the season. I have since day one so I really don't know how...