Going to 50+ today, breezy. Early morning pine fire for the slight morning chill.
I'll be restacking tomorrow:hair:
According to the "experts", yes. :rofl: :lol:
33 with pine to take chill off. Doing a single fire or none all week. Calling for cooler weather next week, might need to go to 2 fires.
Saying "good" is stretching it. :rofl: :lol: Though Dave is an amazing musician.
Best answer by far. :cheers:
I watch the weather, especially during hunting season. I'm pretty much like MikeInMa, except no snowblower. With 4 wheel drive I'm not overly...
I do the same with the peak. Not on this stack though.
Idk if he did. But I said "$#@%!!!"
The awesomeness continues. This stack is kentucky coffee tree. It fell on my house in july of 2019. I split and stacked it that fall. It was...
I'm with buzz-saw and guessing Backwoods Savage too. You can keep the snow!! After working out in the warm weather yesterday, the smell of spring...
Yeah, this is on my property. Most of the BL is off the ground. Tangled with other blow downs, or suspended by vines and thorns. I'm trying to be...
I've had teeth broken/ chipped several times while cutting BL. Once it was a new chain. Don't know if it was a bad chain or what. I'm usually...
buZZsaw BRAD that mess reminds me of this mess[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Believe it or not there are several BL in there. Think I counted 8 at least.
This stack pretty much runs the same way. Add to it the ground settling just enough and the slight downward bank behind it and you get a...
NOT THIS! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stinking bigfoot knocking my stack over.
This is all ready to go: cord of Pine, cord mix of cherry, sassafrass, hackberry, 1.75 cord kentucky coffee tree, 1.75 ash, several cords of 3...
39* right now, going to low 60s. Pine, tree of heaven for a quick warm up. Saving the face cord of cherry on the deck for more seasonable temps...
That's a good wagon to jump on. I do believe you'll have more deliveries whenever that tree service is in your area. :yes:
Ever pick up an unlocked old school full fishing tackle box? Now that's a mess. But I've done that with my weed eater, not my chainsaw...yet.