I thought maybe Ive been saying it wrong this entire time.
Be very hard to pass that up. Easy access and open to work in. Looks like you have the right rig for it too:thumbs:
NICE!! amateur cutter how long do you think it will take to process?
60 outside. No fire, though had a pine and tree of heaven last night. About 1/8 of a cord left on deck. Dont believe I'll bring anymore down....
Rainy day, mid 50s today. House still warm from last night's burn, so no fire this morning. Hitting 70 for rest of week
Still burning at least once a day, but no fire today. I was getting up with my wife at 4:30 to get the fire going. Since last week she just turns...
Burning some pine last 2 days. Need more for upcoming winter.
I was burning some TOH branches about wrist size that were cut last spring. I couldnt believe the amount of sizzle and water still in them. They...
Thanks for the info. Will definetly give it a try.
Stacking is my least favorite task. Especially if I plan on taking pics to post on FHC. Than I have to make a work of art as well, so Im not...
Nice job Jason. Ash, BL, and oak. That's hitting the trifecta! :makeitrain" Those size rounds IMO are ideal.
I have this tree at my house. I believe you can't just fell them, you need to poison the trees so the root system won't send new growth...
Going to have to get on my BL high horse to catch up to you buZZsaw BRAD.
Looks like a nice place to cut. Woodwhore how you like the cart? I have the same one. I like it, just wish it was a little higher.
I wish! 60 cords would put me on the 12 year plan. If I had room to stack half of that, I would. I am having enough trouble finding flat and...
That is one of the easiest BL scores ever. Where are the thorns, the vines, the poison? Great size logs too.
Lol. I showed my wife the pic and she said what is that?
I never heard of scarlet oak before. Interesting. Thanks for sharing
There were several fires in my area yesterday and today. Some people just don't think or give a rat's behind.
Keep at it Dakota Hoarder, you'll be running that 400 before you know it. :thumbs: