Same for me. I need someone to have a closer gtg
Happy Easter to everyone!
Most I see are straight and not gnarly like that specimen. Wouldn't be a fan if they were all like that one.
That sucks jrider . Ive been fortunate and really don't have back issues. I get sore and stiff at times, but nothing major. Hope you recover soon....
Looks great. Think I may have to do the mod
What a hack. Great example of someone who has no idea what they were doing. Than doing it and writing about it. Maybe he should of followed his...
Came out of work to snow flurries. Looks like some pine and black cherry in the immediate future.
LMAO!! Good catch:rofl: :lol:
I knew of 2 brothers that used about 3 bottles of ketchup and put it all around them and on them. Laid next to the road. Many people stopped. As...
Sorry Brad, I didn't fall for it. :rofl: :lol:
If I'm cutting in the woods I stand. Who knows what I'll be kneeling on. Other times I have cut while Im on one knee but 90% of time I stand. The...
Same weather we are going to have. Rain tomorrow. Than cool, warming up Saturday. No fire this morning. Probably have one the next 3 days with the...
Nice haul. Better give the truck a week off after all that work:rofl: :lol:
It's all right out in the open too. If it was reasonable distance I would find a friend or 2 with trailers and offer them some grilled steaks and...
I agree with many other members, fight this and dont go at it alone. Maybe somehow turn the table on the board and show that by limiting the...
Its part storm blowover and also from excavation work. Im going back at some point. He has a few standing dead he wants to remove. He does burn,...
Load of black locust that I cut from my sister and brother in law's property. Not packed to the roof because rest was on a trailer.
My sister said come get these trees. Ok. Would of got more done but my brother in law helped. He likes to talk. But he did load up his trailer and...
That's a bunch of rubbish among other things. It reminds me of my township worrying about small, idiotic compliance issues but do nothing about...
Thought it was "work smarter", not "dumber" :picard: