I've I see what you did there:rofl: :lol:
Living really close to the river we have a good chance of seeing them. There are several breeding pairs in our area. Even though I am seeing them...
No deadline. Been rainy and its a muddy mess. BIL getting a lane put in, hoping to wait until then.
I seriously laughed at that.
First thought when I read the title of the thread was, "how do you get that much grease on a gun sling?":rofl: :lol:
JCpenny and Sears, also think Best had a catalog. My friends and I loved looking at those catalogs. Like Sourwood, never could get anything from...
Your crew isn't messing around. :thumbs: I have to be sure to watch this thread everyday, miss a day or 2 and you'll miss the build. Prayers and...
Nice work. :yes:. I try doing the 2 rows of splits on a pallet, but trying to get the most stacked in an area gets the best of me and I wind up...
I didnt get pics but my BIL had a huge fire to burn the brush and scrub trees. He also said he burned up logs and rounds that were too punky. Some...
I love the smell of sassy. Get strange looks from the family when I tell them to smell a branch. I have a standing dead that I need a pro to...
Went to my sister's for our dad's bday on Sunday. Pulled in and saw a nice gift for me! BIL getting a pole barn put in and had to take some trees...
Nice. Can't ask for much more. I need some friends like that.
Yes! Yes! And Yes!!
Sorry guys. :doh: I left 2 key words out "wait to". Cant wait to see the results!
Cant wait to see the progress and result. Im jealous. Hopefully in the next few months someone else will be starting a build thread. :whistle:
Sorry to hear Horkn. I know the pain all too well. Never gets easier. Always leaves a void.
Going to 70 today. Woodstove cold since yesterday morning.
Ive had some like that too
Score is a score. Nice, like always Brad.
We're in the cycle of some really ideal days and than colder and damp/ rainy. Stink bugs and dandelions starting to show up.