Yeah it is. Nice piece of black locust. Going have to wait until late tomorrow afternoon before I put the saw to work.
Well not technically the official chip drop. This is a "family chip drop" from my BIL. He had a guy help clear his property and he split it 3...
Very nice everyone. I have only gone along turkey hunting many, many moons ago when I was a kid. I wasn't even old enough to hunt. I think I may...
Mid 30s this morning, no wind and sunny. Cherry to take the chill off. One cribbed column left on deck. Don't want to really bring anymore down...
Yeah, live across river from Lancaster county, PA. Plenty amish there. I have a couple more builders I'm gonna try. Cant wait to see more of your...
Everyone has their own idea of what a "classic" is. I wish I had the wheel horse riding mower I used from mid 80s until late 90s. Have no idea...
At least you have it started. I can't even get contractors to call me back. The one that I actually came out to have a look, has ghosted me....
Yesterday was beautiful. 70s and slight breeze. Today cooler and wind picking up. Tomorrow 30-40 mph winds, temps suppose to drop. I believe rain...
You probably get some huge chips with it too!:rofl: :lol:
Saw this guy circling around house when I got home today. Bad pic. But its a baldy[ATTACH]
No sharpening needed, ever. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Currently low 50. House was chilly. I refuse to run the furnace, so a hot fire of pine and cherry before work. This shoulder season seems never...
Any idea of snow totals this year?
House was chilly this morning, burning some cherry once again. Beautiful morning here in PA
I hate seeing that and when you see prime logs with no access or restricted access.:headbang:
That's one helluva good day!:salute:
44 and overcast, seems wind died down from yesterday. Black cherry at work
I wish I could get a drop like that. Work smarter, not harder.
Molly, if you would of passed on those, your FHC would have been pulled.
Happens alot around my area. :headbang: Aggravating to say the least.