Hang em High is my dog's registered name. His call name is "Woody," for the sheriff from toy story.
Mid 60s with lows in 40s. And sounds like rain all weekend. Figures its my weekend off:headbang:. Might have a chance for a fire. Last of this...
[ATTACH]
Jar jar binks was the beginning of the end. Want to destroy a franchise? Give it to disney. Though rogue 1 was decent. The Vader scene at the end...
Our woodstove can take up to 22", 19" is about the max length I like to do but I cut to 16" Easy to count cords fast and keep track of what's...
:bug::loco: :crazy::loco: :crazy: [ATTACH]
Mid 80s today. No fire since last week. Think the season is over for me.
I need a roster of who is there and their FHC handles. :rofl: :lol:
Looking like a great time.
Happy birthday to everyone!
I don't trust another experiment with nature. Remember when they cross bred different types of bees? How that work out? Hopefully it works. Maybe...
I sense some OCD in this thread! Hoard on brothers!!!
Did you get that through Daum's? you get a double damm! With that set up. :dex:
All I know if I lived in a town named "Sackville", I would move.
Sounds like it's going to be a gtg for the ages. Too bad I won't be there. I wish I was.
Yesterday was beautiful and still had a fire of cherry last night to bite back at the chill. One thing with our stone home, the downstairs remains...
How many cord are you planning on getting out of the load?
Advantages of using firewood for camping. As opposed to the other options of burning trash, furniture or horsechit? Huh?! E.coli in firewood?...
I know its not locust. Walking up to it the bark reminded me of a young sasafrass tree, than I saw the end. Im not sure what it is to be honest....
No, not from this load. The bucked rounds are from the same property, but I got them a few weeks ago. Have a few more trees like that waiting for me.