Knock outs taking off[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Magnolia tree getting ready[ATTACH] Planted these "green giants" a month ago as a...
Only hit 88 yesterday ( that I saw), not 91. Today suppose to be little warmer. I broke down and turned the AC on. :doh:
Calling for 91 tomorrow and I get to sit in the sun all day at a lacrosse tournament. At least I get to go to a graduation party at night with...
Looking great.
Prayers for your family.
Noce score. I like hackberry. Have just a little bit left in yhe stacks I'll take it over black cherry. I never really had an issue hand...
I had a rose breasted grossbeak around last year but havent seen him yet. My indigo bunting has made an appearance besides the usual influx of...
weed juiced up on steroids!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE BL and never turn it down, but it seems to grow more like a weed, than tree. Have poor...
More like scary pictures. These people should not be allowed to be around the general public.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes, my idea for a garage build was put on back burner. Had plans for some other remodeling as well, but now they're scaled down.
There goes the neighborhood!!
Not sure how accurate it is but I read somewhere $50,000.00 of lumber in 2020 could frame and enclose almost 10 homes. Same 50k cant even do 3...
Im sorry for your loss. Some say time heals all wounds, but I personally think thats not true and there is no such thing as closure when it comes...
Without burning wood we would be between 600-700 gallons per year. Haven't had the need for the oil truck last 2 years. At the rate we go...
I've fished for walleye several times on fly in trips in canada and years and years ago on lake erie. I actually got a citation for the size of...
Our knockouts just starting to get flowers, well actually none have bloomed yet. Rose trees just have buds. Need some sun, been raining and cool....
Its treated lumber.
Nice job T.Jeff Veal. Like it was said above, tractor, saw time and everyone safe is hard to beat.
I need to clean my deck and stain it. It's never been stained before and it looks rough. I've read different ideas of ways to clean it. Some say...
Yeaterday was 50s, breezy and damp. House was 62 when we got home from the boy' s game. Black cherry did the warm up. Calling for lows of high...