First thing I thought.
Mid 50s, rain off and on. Small fire of a variety of uglies.
We have to go to a picnic today and instead of having a memorial day picnic, its Christmas Eve, because they missed it last year. I'm not very...
What has it been? 17 years since toronto got out of 1st round. I' m thinking its going to be 18, with the way they are choking in OT. They had all...
Lol. I usually just say "green giant" or aborvitae. I only said thuja for the post. I didn't how many would know what I meant if I just said...
Rainy day and cool. Seems like end of October, not May. Tree of heaven, some uglies in woodstove.
rusty ranger 44 I was "gifted" a pool cover too. I haven't cut mine yet and thought about running duct tape on each side of the fray and leaving...
Rain, rain, rain. Currently 52. Not quite sure what lows will be but there's a pretty good chance I will be able to have a fire tomorrow morning.
We planted some more flowers last night before the rain hits this weekend. Took a couple pics of rose bushes when I walked by.
I'm planning on getting some goats after the 4th. For now just for weed control, not dairy or for meat. I understand that you don't necessarily...
Good thread SD Steve . We planted 2 river birch, and a red plum coming down the drive 2 years ago. They're doing really well. This year I planted...
You got your pond Chaz. Looks awesome guys:thumbs:
Thanks. It really makes the stone stick out
Worse case it gives my kids something to do when they restain it.:rofl: :lol:
I'm hoping it will protect it to get a good number of years out of it. A couple boards are border lined to be replaced. I am worried about the...
Trying to make our deck look a little better than it was. Im not sure how old it is and it was never stained. Thanks to those who replied best way...
Very nice:rootintootin: and I'm a little jealous as we are holding off on our build. I can see the stacks under the lean too now....
I would say its a black snake. At least I think so. I have seen them like that in the past and assumed it was one.
I do the same as you rusty ranger 44 .
Cooled down more seasonable. Currently very ight rain, which figures because I started staining our deck yesterday.