Boy oh boy, that's a good one. You have more restraint than me not saying anything. :zip: I wouldn't of been able to let that one go.
Nice work Redneckchevy. :thumbs: I've been truck shopping for several months. Prices are crazy. At least to me anyway.
Glad it worked out Yawner.
28, suppose to hit in the 40s, with a breeze. Sounds like tuesday's high is in the 60s:thumbs: . I'm ready for the warm air. Hackberry getting...
But not for me. Like many I look on fb marketplace and CL. I find tons of easy scrounges, but never in my area. So frustrating. Some of them...
I saw that too. Thought about PMing you but than saw when he wants it gone
195. This summer I dealt with a similar size chestnut oak. Totally exhausted me moving the rounds to my Tahoe.
28 when I woke up at 4:30. Calling for mid 40s and breezy. Some cherry and tree of heaven for the day.
I believe it was his pup's name.