I havent heard but how they are going to handle teams that go into Canada for the playoffs? Isolated for 2 weeks?
EODMSgt do you use a lazer level for your stacks or what?:bug:
Looks awesome guys! Ya'll must be really happy and walking on cloud 9. Nothing like having a vision for a project and seeing it come about
No flower pic but found this guy hanging out this morning.[ATTACH]
Ive had some cherry like that Midwinter . I will enjoy putting them into the stove.
Add a golden with the lab. Dog hair is just a part of everyday life. At times we still find some hair from our guy we had to let go last year....
Good morning! Rained throughout the night, sometimes quite heavy. I could hear the creek really running. Havent looked to see if any junk came...
I feel your pain and frustration! I also must be missing something. Wanted to build a garage, holding off on that. Was looking at trailers....
Good Morning all. Light rain overnight, potential of storms today. Have someone coming thus morning to look at our patio. A new patio is a...
I'm sorry to hear this. For what it's worth it sounds like she had a great life and one most dogs can only dream about.
I hated shanahan. Yeah you do. But Im betting Brashear doesn't know squat about firewood.
Looking to get a pressure cooker to can venison. Anyone have recommendation that wont totally break the bank?
Well Seasoned are your ducks for eggs, the table or for entertainment? My wife says no ducks, chickens., or turkeys. To be honest, I'm not sure...
Bathroom remodel is on my list. I never did tile and don't want to experiment on my shower. I have had some general quotes and about passed out....
Good morning everyone. Nice temps with small chance of rain today here in PA. Scratched off staining the decks from my honey do list last night....
Chance of some more rain towards end of week. Looks like next week going to be a scorcher!
We had them last year. Seemed to hit the black walnut and cherry trees.
Rain and a washout. Glad some got to enjoy the outdoors.
I don't get it either. Thornton is a great player but age catches up to everyone.
Had fire going in woodstove friday, saturday, and sunday. Today I ate dinner on the deck. Crazy weather.