Yep lots of work and time
That’s exactly the look I’m going for!!! I have a whole bunch of cottonwood bark I could use instead of trying to make thin splits of cedar. Do...
Maybe not so much an art project but just a conversation piece is my intent with the one I’m working on. Hopefully it will turn out as good as it...
How about a picture? I’m planning to put cedar shingles on mine.
Yep porcupine, no doubt about it.
Part of it is missing….. top section just to the right of the spring. What did I win?
Gonna need pictures of it…..
Seems cheap enough. I operate WAY to inefficiently to think about selling wood, especially at that price.
I can see some other uses for that water proofing method, pretty interesting. I have to try to keep it in mind
I had a pretty lengthy reply typed, but right at the end of it, a couple other thoughts went through my mind so I’ll leave it at this. Looks...
I think I could handle working in an operation like that. I’ve been running and repairing equipment for 30 years now. No offense, but I would not...
I gots one on my terex pt70. Don’t use it a whole lot for firewood, but it is damm handy when I do [ATTACH][ATTACH]
T Try to be patient the ground will thaw eventually. Then you can cut off the stuff that is clear of the dirt so it will be light enough to get...
I thought I remember that you but a roll of x-cut a little while back, but now you’re on your third! Wow:makeitrain" About how many loops can...
Thanks
I gotta get some kind of chute to get wood in my basement, how about a picture or 2 of your setup
I’m sure you’ll be fine, it’s not like you’re probably gonna take it out to shoot prairie dogs all day
Don’t know if I’ve ever fired 12 ga slugs… but I have shot several different 45/70s, none of them are what I would call mild off the bench. But...
^This is what I was thinking. Fix it if it’s been that good for you, because it seems like the replacement is never as good as the original
I hope that recoil pad is effective. As light as that rifle looks that box of ammo will probably last a while.