Probably fairly close I think
I know where on is coming up for sale on an online auction. 14’ diameter I believe. The bottom ring is buckled some and would probably need...
I have thought about this many times, and haven’t come up with a reason it would not work
Is this the same place you always tease me with?
So both 346s run? Are they for sale?
3 cords is a pretty big score. That would be a huge score for me
Nice, but why didn’t you get the 346s
Did you buy them? Or any thing else?
There’s got to be some good stuff in there
The beaver could probably be caught without getting the otters but there’s always a chance of non-target species getting caught. A thorough survey...
I want to see how this ends :jaw:
Yep, always more than one. And they are easy if’n you don’t mess up…. Then they get smart fast
Sounds like you need a trapper at work.
I’ve seen them attack cottonwoods that are 3ft plus in diameter. Don’t usually finish the job on those monsters though.
Or go to a Hydralic splitter
Only 4 of us that I’m aware of
Can you load up the rounds from your $10 bucks a tree score and deliver it straight to him and save some extra handling, or even better would be...
-5* here this morning. I’ll burn some pine until I get ready to leave for work. Then I’ll load it up with elm.
Well, that shows how much I know….. I better keep hanging around and learning.
Vertical ones are a maple of some sort….