I got the cedar all split. Most of it was made into “shingles” for the addition on my Holz houzen. I wish I had a bunch more to do the main body...
I think probably everyone’s first one is a learning experience. I know it was for me. My basic HH is done but it’s getting some custom features....
Is that more of an oval? 2 pallets wide by 3 long? That will be a LOT of wood!
Do you mean like…. They get cold easily??:rofl: :lol:
I love to see people flying the flag on their property. My pet peeve with it is the ones not having a direct light on it after sunset. If I get...
X2
I revisited this job today. I wanted to get the cedar so I can get it split and stacked to refill my shoulder season wood rack. I grabbed up the...
It kinda become a little hobby of his lately!! buZZsaw BRAD that is
I use mine mostly to drag wood to within reach in the back of the pickup or trailer. I see you just joined us, welcome aboard :handshake:
I don’t think elm, but I have no other guess. I’m not used to seeing many varieties of trees like you easterners.
To bad you don’t know anyone that you could get some wood from so you could have a fire and warm that delicate thing up. :rofl: :lol:
It seems like most of your scrounges/scores are pretty close to home, you don’t have to get a super sized load.
Someday your gonna have to take the whole family out to play and get a couple pictures
Keeping them all in a tight little pile so you only need one blanket??? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
562 with a 20” is a great setup,:yes: I sure like mine
Do you have room to store it? How about room for another load once it’s processed? I’d call him back and take it if’n you gots room for it. The...
Surprised it took this long for someone to say it. We’re slipping
It’s hard for me to imagine doing anything firewood related without a pickup. But I realize everyone’s location and situation is different and my...
A customer that knows and appreciates a quality product….. better take good care of him.