I like family photos of saws.
Yeah, so, what’s your point? Go get a 400 already
That should fund your upcoming 400 purchase
32*f at 7:45 this morning supposedly on its way to 60. Reload of standing dead elm this morning, then probably won’t worry about it until bedtime....
Hard to like that :confused:
I thought of you at the very start of this thread. I know you like taking on big oaks.
I don’t think a 36” is gonna be quite enough
372 and 395 coexisted for years and both very popular.
I suffered a spinal fracture close to 30 years ago and have steel rods in my back and 4 vertebrae fused together. I get along quite well really,...
Haven’t had hobo packets for YEARS ! Gonna have to do some with the grandkids when the weather gets nicer
Fair enough, All in fun….
Plan to double dog all of them before much longer. I guess I better get to shopping…
It’s not a stihl, it don’t need to be coddled like one! Sheesh, what is about the buZZsaw duo and their blankies? Some unresolved childhood issues...
The top cover in the last picture will definitely shed water! Results of good efforts in those pictures.:yes:
I watched most of the video, seems like a lot of effort. Donnie Chainsaw was asking about Can I re-burn chunky wood coals found in ash Seems...
Ohhh, you say that now. Just wait it’ll happen if you keep hanging around here. And by the way…. What does “reason” have to do with anything?
So we all have to suffer?:hair: :rofl: :lol:
Yep, there’s another one. CAD positive! It seems like number 3 is the point of no return.
If it was in my part of the world I would guess cottonwood. But the rest of the country has so many more varieties that I’m never likely to get a...
IMHO you can’t really get a decent battery now days …….just like so many other things :(