I’m surprised about the mountaineer. And was mostly just joking about the 592. Everybody else is getting new saws and now my CAD is flaring up....
I felt like I was in harms way just watching….. I’d pass on the chance to run it
Yep sounds like a young kid with a deep trust fund and big ego. I can just picture his shiny new, lifted and blinged out 4dr diesel pickup....
I like the little dump truck. I got it in my head that I need one similar. I could probably round up 100 totes and make a trade
With all the extras that seems like a pretty good deal. Too bad you couldn’t get him to throw in a blankie also! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
All the more need for lots of firewood…
That was pretty slick. In that amount of snow, I doubt you could get it done any faster with a regular homeowner type snowblower. Pretty good...
I guess I’ve been through there multiple times. I should go again because there’s a saw shop near there that has 3 saws I’d like to have :emb:
Looks like a couple tanks for sale on eBay tonight
We have the bugs at my house also but I guess they don’t bother me much. We have them at my work also and there’s not much for trees very close...
Boxelder ….. bugs and trees. Do they have any relationship other than the name? Do the trees support the bugs. Do the bugs eat or inhabit or...
I have a sheet metal screw through the bladder and into the frame rail on each corner. They catch plenty of wind and haven’t come off yet in going...
He adopted you, they have him calmed down, better go get him. Seems rescue dogs turn into loving and loyal pets
There you go Brad! I bet you could get some good use out of that with many of your scrounges. Get this instead of the 400, you got plenty of saws...
7 below zero with 20 mph plus wind for a windchill south of -35*. Elm as usual
I’ve been debating whether or not to say this, …. But,…. I the first time I ever laid eyes on the woman who became my wife, was in the checkout...
That’s about 1/2 the price of the Coleman stuff I’ve seen lately
Crown camp fuel?? Is that like Coleman fuel? Never heard of it. Might have to check into it. I like playing with Coleman lanterns and like to have...
At work we have an old homemade splitter that was built by my boss’s dad way back when. Last summer he bought it back from the original owner. It...
There’s loader operators …… and there’s people that can run a loader (runners). HUGE difference!