Village maintenance guy came by the house just as I was leaving for work this morning. He said someone dumped a couple loads at the tree pile and...
Somebody’s got to say it, …. Future firewood :cool:
Is that the same as river birch?
I’ve made icicles with cottonwood Body temperature???
Yes sir that the spirit. Neither rain, nor snow or dark of night…..
I would drive a couple hours for a chance at something like that.
Yep, lots of empty shelf space for more saws
I guess I’ve never heard of him before either, & I’m good with that.
:drool:
Watched the whole video, thanks for the evaluation. But what I’m curious about is the stove in your shop. What is it? I’d like to see us upgrade...
Is that yours? Recent acquisition or build?
Maybe 15 years ago or a little more the boss got tired of spending so much on propane for the shop at work so we put in a wood stove. I’ve done...
Center pith is something I just recently learned about here, so not something I’m used to looking for to help with ID. But you’re right I don’t...
Good tips
I’m thinking walnut….
It went perfectly, almost like I knew what I was doing. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Not much of a score really, only 9” on the stump. But I was only...
I have a similar one to deal with soon, maybe even this afternoon. Standing dead elm maybe 10-12” at the base. Pretty straight with almost no...
37 miles one way? I’d probably do that even without a trailer on something that easy. But I’d damm sure take a trailer no matter what size if I...
I’m still gonna have to pass
181 is working fine and I have a 32” on it. I also have a 288 project I need to get finished someday. So I guess it’s mostly just a CAD thing. No...