There’s one of those ( I think it’s the same model) in the back room at the shop. I should try and get it running, I could use a top handle on...
I just seen one at a stihl dealer this afternoon Don’t remember exactly how much but it was pushing $400, is that about right?
Define affordable
Pick me up on your way by and we can take turns driving
I thought it was an ash, I’ve seen them grow in some funky ways
That’s a pretty narrow yard.! But I suppose 2 swipes with a weed whacked and you’re done mowing for the week
How much do figure is in that one?
Pm sent
That turned out really nice! Is that your first one?
Funny thing about these totes…. Hoarders that want them can’t find them at an affordable price. Hoarders that don’t have a place for them have to...
I’ve been thinking about planting a couple of them in my yard this year.
Going back through an old thread and got a trick for your muffler…. Or any piece of steel actually. It won’t get rid of rust pitting but gives a...
I use compressed air mostly and a rag. If I’m working on one I’ll use the brake cleaner that we use at work along with air. Now if you’re talking...
Just looked at their website again and if you scroll down far enough there’s a place to submit an inquiry. Looks to be an outfit that serves...
That’s a good question. The only thing I seen on their website is 2 phone numbers. 1 for US and one for international. I have not used the stuff,...
Glad to be of service :handshake:
Soilworks gorilla snot Google it
Back when I was trapping if I caught a skunk I would harvest the quill, skin it, and save the scent sacs. I would put the sacs in a plastic Ziploc...
My oak experience is extremely limited, but my observation seems that operating my stove in the same manner with each, standing dead elm leaves a...
I really like the dump truck. Kinda watching for something similar but probably won’t be that nice given my budget