I was not sure where to put this one but for several nights in a row I've seen some hellacious flooding down there, esp around Harrisburg. Hope...
I seen a guy on TV, the one that thinks he's a big star, with the big hair:rofl: :lol: He butterfly'ed a pork t/l and did a bunch of other stuff...
I have 2 of their catalogs in the shop and one by the "throne". :whistle: It's the sizing that I worry about, well that and making lot's of parts...
This is what has me interested in a M/D mill. You put the log on one time! If I went bandmill I know myself enough that I'd want full hyd. That...
I like the idea of a finished board coming off with each stroke once your into the log. Hemlock logs are cheap enough and the waste is not a...
Speaking of slicers, are the smaller, cheapo slicers worth a darn? We don't have the space or the need for a large slicer on our countertop. Some...
Yeah, just my luck, it waited until I started doing the metal. I had to get off of it before lunch and hit it again after dinner the way the sun...
A "plated" food pic with no cat or pistol, where's your kitty :whistle:. I'm afraid what your next pics will be:rofl: :lol: Look's good as usual...
Skeeter I owe you about a dozen "likes" for that run of pics. Keyboard is all covered with drool right now.:thumbs:
It sounds like they are concentrating on the saws. Duh, $900-$1200 for a 14 pound chunk of metal. Just like Detroit and their $70k pickups.:eek:
Wow. Never seen Kielbasa patties.:thumbs: Excellent!
[ATTACH] You know a guy's got to be pretty good with a saw to turn an old pine into a cactus.:D
Nice :thumbs: I bet your tired of mowing around that big old bastard too!
Still pecking away at it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Today there was not a cloud in the sky, the sun was on both sides of me with that...
Wow! Anything above about 80*, I have to lock up all my sharp or pointed tools in fear of hurting myself intentionally :rofl: :lol:
I've been having to log back in for months now. I'm used to it now, besides someone would have a better chance teaching their dog how to do your...
Think snow! [ATTACH]
We're both using english, but I think our terminology is way off:D We have "peat moss" sold in compressed bags for soil improvement for plants,...