What are you washing Screwloose? I'm curious why the 2 washing locations are so far apart.
Oh, look at the youtube stuff :rofl: :lol: "V8 snowblowers"
I hear ya, it's just the "boy's" don't look upset at all, in fact they look very satisfied considering that mess they've got on their face.:eek:
[ATTACH]
Still pecking away. Got the front wall & widows done, and instead of a long overhang on the end wall to stick "stuff" under, I couldn't help...
[ATTACH] Just a funny meme edit; sorry, too small but those are porcupine quills.
It's a hot & humid mofo round here today, heck for the past week or so. Cmon fall & winter!
Lukem over at the "other" :picard: forum they have a good place for your questions. The Boiler Room - Wood Boilers and Furnaces I think they have...
Skeeter what up front besides the pump? That's a big box there, oil cooler?
:thumbs: good on you! I'm at a net negative for july. But camp fires & cooking outside with wood takes priority over production in July for...
I know, no good without pics..... but wifey cooked marinated beef sirloin strips, onions & several types of peppers painted with olive oil on...
I think you are right on that one. :thumbs: I have a friend that built a mill to cut clapboards vertical grain, the way they used to. He slices a...
That's very shocking :rofl: :lol: Keep an eye on any (plastic) vent stacks going through the roof. The snow is hard on them.
Hey, they are both log loaders. :thumbs:
10-4 LT, I thought you were talking about the log loader on most bandmills that roll/lift the log onto the mill. I'd love to have a trailer like...
Knock the zinc off those studs & nuts with a grinder before you smoke them, but you know that.:p
That would be a priority for me and come before a log loader, I have enough other machines that can do that job. If I were a lottery player and...
I'm having a hard time guessing both the meat & the implement. Both look good:thumbs:
I like that lower front fire door on that cooker.:thumbs:
I saw some pics of the Conowingo dam with the flood gates open on the news, wow!