Still "peckin" away at it. The little 10' wide bonus room will be for the little stuff that does not need a lot of height, like the Mule, atv's,...
Lately I've seen a lot more equipment & dump trailers that are completely galvanized, the whole thing. I don't remember the exact brand, but it...
Ya gotta hold your mouth just right. :rofl: :lol:
T.Jeff, that's the kind of chopstick I can use. :rofl: :lol: Good thread idea.
Real sorry about your dog man. Always a horrible time. When I lived in Frederick Co. I had friends go down your way for the Sika deer. All they...
I've gotten silicon tape from ebay, good stretchy stuff and seals well, even with a pressurized (blower) chimney pipe. I find a large screw type...
I'll remember this if somehow I ever let this happen to one of my vehicles so that I might feel a little better about myself.:whistle: That is...
[ATTACH] Naa, just smart:salute: From your non food/cat with shooter pics:rofl: :lol:, you've shown what happens when things go wrong with...
Let me guess, no room for tire chains?
It's hard to believe that there are dozens of "upside down houses" on the internet. Here's another for your bathroom ideas.[ATTACH] I'll be...
There's more than one way to skin a cat.:D [ATTACH]
The roof metal will be ready thurs. [ATTACH] I'm hoping that these deep gravel footings will drain and not heave in the winter. I've wanted to...
Looks good Basod:thumbs: Setting trusses is not a great job for a one man show, where you can fight your way through a rafter roof by yourself....
All I know is I HATE rust also. :headbang: It's a shame to throw out a mechanically viable automobile due to rusted...
I'm wondering how this will work in the cold? That car wash "learned me" about freezing temps and lot's of plumbing. It might be as simple as one...
I figured there was more to it. I had & built a 5 bay self serve car wash and learned a little along the way. Just for the heck of it here's a...
See what I said to Larry ^^^.
Larry my (several year) accidental introduction to CBD began when I was talking with a friend that is a corporate chauffeur driving lobbyists...
I smell a local govt. facility:eek: That's a lot of piping that will need to be installed and kept above freezing to avoid having people drive...
It's just Hemp oil. Available legal in 50 states on line. At least that's what I've been told. I have heard of a lot of pet owners using it. I use...