bear I'm wondering if you mean Lanthis or Tree of heaven - heavenwood. That stuff grows like a weed down your way, and is actually very invasive....
I have the 100. She's still cold and I usually wait until sometime in Nov. We put in the "mini splits" heat pump's a bit over a year ago (for the...
Gas they have a short 1-2 page instruction for the bearing replacement, they may be able to email it to you. Your looking at one of the bearings...
Yeah we were out this AM. Hung around until 9 am and decided to hook up the generator for the freezers & fridge, don't you know I was about to...
Have you replaced the bearings yet?
That mill I was looking at must have been sold. One of my hesitations was the company was in very "shakey" condition as far as it's future. Some...
He may already be "with the police".:rofl: :lol: I'd go over there, let him spew his excuses and then grab my 2 saws.
Just gotta find the right rock:D
We had 30* before sunrise this AM. The first frost (minor) for us. The last tomato plant left in the garden looks like it wasn't bothered.
Some junk I had laying around. Works out well with the adjustable hight and able to swing it off the fire. Thanks.
:eek::picard::(......is all I can say! That's 5' 7" of friggin rain! I'm really wondering 'bout this winter.
The weather is crazy, we had a dry summer, only mowed the grass about 5-6 times so far. 3-4 of those times have been in the last month or so after...
From what I've heard about your (PA - MD) wet weather this past summer, it may have actually picked up moisture from being 2 year dry. :headbang:
Have you laid them up on the tires to check for fender clearance yet?
Dave, I tell ya a good slow cooked dog over wood is right up there with the best steak.:thumbs: Not real fast like a 10-12 minute steak but cheap...
As hot as this past summer was, looking for these pics kinda make me want another few weeks of outdoor cooking weather. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] soon...
[ATTACH] You may need a little bigger engine.:rofl: :lol:
Skeeter, Skeeter, Skeeter. Ya got any open positions in your shop? I'll be expecting some gooood lunches from time to time.:thumbs: Got a pic of...
Is anything really finished? Or just the beginning of the clock's countdown to when "it" need's attention of some sort, again. :headbang:
I gotta find another phrase other than "still peckin at it".:D [ATTACH]