Follow up; It done, now prolly wont snow till Jan.:picard:Snow/ice now rain all day. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Contractor?:makeitrain"go big & write it off:banana::rootintootin::dancer: [ATTACH]
From what I could tell, your just about "king of the hill" and it's all down hill from your place!:rofl: :lol:
In situations where your really questioning "can I do this", if possible I like to work up hill. That little bit of gravity that the hill affords...
Our TV weather radar put's you in the "bulls eye" tonight/tomorrow. :banana: If the chains "walk" around on the tire you'll need to tighten them...
How are these scam listings used for gain to the scammer and/or dangerous to you? I am not a big computer user (other than a few forums) and will...
This is the tractor plow mount I built for the other blade. I drop it off after plowing season is over for ground clearance. The loader valve...
The "mounting" between the blade & the tactor is pretty simple, just running a flat 3/4 x 4" bar uphill to the tractor mounting that's just like...
Speaking of box blades :whistle:, I built this one last year just for snow work. It detaches so that I can hook up from the other side and use it...
Finally fired up the wood boiler a week ago tomorrow. Been holding off to try to get away for a Thanksgiving trip down south to see our kids but...
Them sumgum's look good enough to eat out of.
[MEDIA]
Orange koolaid?
Man, I just found another great use for pulled pork. I have a hard time saying good by to my "pp" and freezing it, so this AM (staring in the...
Try them out, they'll turn a hot dog into a 5 star dinner. Good dinner rolls also.
I wondered if someone would pick that up:D Market Basket down in Biddeford. My folks live down that way and we make a point to stop there & stock up.
.89 cents per pound :Dbutt. My first (non summer temps) smoke. Upper 40's & mostly cloudy, turned out fine just a little longer smoking time. I'm...
Nice! [MEDIA]
Looks nice & tidy bear. Miller light say's you need another shed.:D
That's a Gingko! - the leaf thing nailed it.