I said above, I'm not a mechanic:rofl: :lol: I did just yesterday find that the block heater on my SS is not working, it's at 2000 something hours...
You fella's new to diesels, take the above to hart. Finding & thawing a froze up (fuel) tractor down at the end of your drive, in the wind, in the...
That's all it really takes. They do draw about 1500 watts!
I know the a/t's in the last few 7.3 years would turn into a pile of shavings.
My stuff's "plugged in" a 60* shop:whistle:
It wouldn't be long before you'd need a new drive train:rofl: :lol:
Just use the glow plugs according to your manual. Once it's running and has a nice stable idle, go have a cup of coffee. On hydrostatic (lots of...
Well everyone that's getting this weekend's blast, drop a pic. here of your tractor, (or any other machine) of your clean up on Monday.:thumbs:
Absolutely correct and I did over generalize in that comparison. For me it's a trade off (today's modern diesels) between doubling power at the...
'cmon dumper! Fingers crossed:yes: Supposed to be cold enough for real fluffy snow, if delivered as promised it will be our first "nice" snow. We...
Exactly, "they" are doing to diesels what they did to gas engines in the late 70's / 80's with all the smog pumps and other crap. That's the...
Yeah, that guitar with 50 fingers on it makes a lot more sounds than I would have ever imagined. :yes:
They do a good job in the snow & ice. Their not chains, but I have not had to put the chains on since I put in the studs. Not sure if you were...
Even a 3 sided shed with an open front (away from your prevailing weather) is great and all you need for outdoorsey stuff.
Merry Christmas everyone! Gas if you made the outside "circle" 1 link shorter between each cross chain you'd have a smaller circle on the outside...
I used to use a clock timer for the heater with one of my trucks. I find that several hours of heating is all that's needed and the heater if the...
rottiman, never heard of seasick steve. Thanks
Allman Bros. High Falls. A good 14 minute jam that's just not done anymore.
Well the outside is done, most of the wiring & lights. I'm happy to report that my gravel footers seem to be performing well as the ground has...
Here in the East generally it's the 1st thing you put on with the "paper" over it @ all sides.