They don't have a replacement in their line up? I'm still running my 044 with the assumption that if it ever gets "terminal" I would be able to...
It's a procedure to register with them, then you need to get authorized to buy or some such language. I did finally get through it. Got a few good...
New Riders of the Purple sage. I went on a little Amazon spree, NRPS box set, Vern Gosdin, Greg Allman's last album "Low Country blues" and a...
For $2.85 a year in ownership costs............:p I have a HF "throwaway" some times I need to "oscillate" the blade by hand (switch off) then...
Decided to dig out (of the snow) 2 loads of oak to hopefully have them dry/melt off so I can work them up without getting soaked. There's too much...
Hey CHeath, it's a dry cold.:D [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
You my friend are a lucky man:yes: That's a mean splitter!
HudSon has just the slip hooks (and other accessories) on their website. https://www.hud-son.com/accessories/ You can source your chain locally....
That will "Git er done":thumbs:
It seems I hit post before I got my thought's out. (flye.....) but you got it right, flywheel. I don't have huge logs, most 10-12 inches BUT need...
I took mine out of the front tires after the first winter. It left small holes where they were and that spot was no longer suitable for the stud...
Skeet, does the bull gear [terminology?] (the gear driving the rack) spin constantly and the lever drops the rack down on it for motion? What...
Skeeter, I wouldn't protest if a pic of a green tractor on the orange tractor at play/work thread showed up now & then. :D
No, I guess there was just enough sand through poking from the last time to get me up the big hill. Those glossy areas in the pics are a mild...
Mike look on the bright side, if that plastic light housing was not there it would have been part of the metal fender and not be a bolt on part....
This AM standing in the 3 way intersection of the house drive and the main drive. It was actually easier to drive my little Tacoma up to the road...
This January rain is crap :hair: I'm going to need a "Zamboni" to tune up my driveway into a world class Luge track. [ATTACH]
As far as the mix, I'm not sure it matter's if you mix it too strong. I put a gallon of the (white PS) into a 275 gal. tank that only had about 50...
Nice to see the "mountain laurel", at least that's what we used to called it in MD.
Our tv weather folks "blockbuster" is a bust. :picard: We do have about 10" but the sleet is mixing in at times and that does not help with the...