:rofl: :lol: Brad I'm at the extreme of my abilities/limits now just posting a picture. .....and I'm on Hughesnet:rofl: :lol:. If for some...
I'm sure I'll nick them here & there, but it's all screwed together so when a repair is needed it shouldn't be a big deal.
I'm going to start my "learning curve" with this new little guy on some economy meat and work my way up, I like ribs, but I've never smoked them...
Been wanting to build something like this for quite a while. Well it happened. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Much of my firewood is from thinning my...
:rootintootin: Got it! [ATTACH] First I need some charcoal, I break it in this week (I hope) on some sausage. :banana:
Nothing Sat. Tomorrow must be the day.
Dang it, the fed ex guy needs a sig. and We missed him today. Do they run on Saturday's? [ATTACH] Fingers crossed that they do.
I have an '74 Cadillac "Eldorado" convertible. 8 track tape player with a box of yard sale tapes. Would be nice to have EC & BB "riding with the...
.....now that you mention it. :rofl: :lol:
I usually like to make my own, but I wanted an insulated model that I could use in the cooler temps. Got one of these coming next week....
"Almost" is better than the alternate. :whistle: [MEDIA]
"Seat time" Chaz. That's all you need. Get to know how the tractor reacts to....... so you'll know when your starting to screw up. Those cheap...
Keep your eye out, might catch one on c/l or something for $40. You could let it rust in the weeds for that money if your not happy with it. Seems...
It looks like fairly young regrowth and you might be able to pick one end of those trees up to hitch it high. Are you "cleaning" them up before...
They are handy but make sure your common sense is fully engaged when using one. It's length is a pretty big "lever" on the back that can put...
..... as he type's with a big smile. :thumbs:
From my (one time) meeting of Dave, land & backhoe's can come & go, but his stoves are an entirely different "bracket"!:D You know it already...
You're committed now aren't cha Dave. :thumbs:
" harder than woodpecker lips":D
I cut a small one down (handrail size), skinned it and set it in the shop for a year or so to be used as a hand rail on a staircase. It may have...