Per Cord?
IMHO this really shouldn’t be discussed in a public forum... It is tempting to do so to garner some public support but the risk of inadvertently...
That’s a lot of BTU’s in those rail cars..... Maybe someone can make a pellet out of it and sell it to the environmentalists to heat their homes...
Welcome to the Forum alutz11 !! IMHO dead standing and dead down wood are your best bet for next year. My first year burning here, I was...
What am I missing? Half of the wood is yours. Half is hers... If you are keeping the house, tell her she has 30 days to move her wood before...
Okay. So what I got out of that is that if the batter was to drop his pants(belt line) to the ground, the midline between the top of his pants...
The way I've seen it done is to load the smaller barrel inside of the larger barrel upside down. The small barrel is full of the wood you want to...
Your (our) wildlife department has some good information. They have a brochure at tractor supply. Consider an electric fence... Protecting...
Did you sacrifice a chain to the stump gods to get that cut out of there?
These guys are out of their minds... You need to get rid of that wood as soon as possible before the insects eat your entire house... Make...
Correct.
Put a rope as high as you can in the tree.. if you can’t pull straight, use a snatch block anchored low on another tree to pull in the direction...
More info here... so $1500 for the application kit and $520 for treating 6-30 trees. Plus of course the cost of getting licensed to apply the...
If what you wanted to do was large scale, you could get your own pesticide applicators license and do the injections yourself. In your...
FARM SHOW - A Simple Way To Make A Saddle Cut On Pipes
It takes very little time to file a report and that is his/her job. Who, what, when, where and why goes in the database for future reference....
I don’t have an opinion either way.,, Just replying to this thread so I can see what kind of picnic table related picture Midwinter can come up...
I don’t know if it would be worse to lose one’s wood stacks to fire or flood... While it’s good seasoning weather, if a fire was coming, I...
Bump.....Should be some good ones in New England now... One week til spring!?!?!?!?.:hair:
Pelham 25 5410 5672 95.4% We currently have crews working around the clock to restore power to your area. We're working to have all customers...