I’m assuming that the towel was all natural fibers. Is that correct? Like 100% cotton?
I cut my damper out. I have a double sided fireplace with an insert stuck in one side.. if you ever want to reinstall the damper it’ll give...
You could try a national forest.... Dixie national forest is a little ways up the road in Utah... here’s there firewood permit information......
IMHO, the shape of your shed will have just as much impact on drying as its orientation.. a long thin shed would promote faster drying than a...
It could be that bronco parts are in high demand...
Not at all. It’s an attempt to get your bronco on the cheap.... Make you question it’s worth and dump it... Just like someone who makes a...
With a wall of wood between the chain link fence and the OP’s house, the OP won’t even see the fence..... but his neighbor will...... I think...
+1 on a chain link fence and a wall of wood....
Seems that you’re doing him a favor by helping him get rid of it... Geographically I didn’t think there was a big demand in your area for...
I’m gonna break with the pack and say white oak... bark seems flaky on some of the pieces and unless your “delicious” comment was sarcastic, I...
Thought you lived in the UK and not Australia or New Zealand... everything is upside down... looks like a good log to burn on our Independence...
Why do you need to kill everything first if you are going to have a dozer come in? Can’t the dozer just move things around. Even if you kill...
Neighbor had something like that on a single white oak... turns out that he probably damaged the root system in the flower beds with a garden...
Working late tonight... [ATTACH]
So it seems that this is a civil fine for cutting the trees and it is a criminal act to not pay the fine? I wonder if based on the amount of the...
Wonder if that would have happened had it not been for this forum. He and his family are welcome additions to New Hampshire... hope to meet...
Light reading... https://www.fpl.fs.fed.us/documnts/fplgtr/fplgtr113/ch04.pdf
Looks like a piece of cake.... Just drop the individual limbs one at a time instead of the whole thing.... That way you can hit the house at the...
Could’ve been... [ATTACH]
No worries... just helps to eliminate certain species knowing that you’re not scrounging in Greenland,,,