Ayup...
I can only imagine that the lobbiests behind the legislation own interest in railroads and pipelines.... Too bad that something that is sold as...
Does anybody have any idea as to whether or not the new trucking regulations are affecting delivery of pellets? Been hearing that with other...
Find out the scope of work... does he want you to just cut a cord for every cord you cut for yourself? Or does he want you to cut, split,...
Interesting... seems like lightning is just a bit over that threshold.. yet people still survive..... wonder why.. The energy of an...
Hmmmmm... learn something new every day,, Just curious, at what “amperage rate” does the heart operate?
Apparently the electricity misses the heart.. that is one club I don’t want to be a member of.... Hit by Lightning: Tales From Survivors...
There... fixed it for ya..;) I’m envious.. good work!!!!
My guess is Latvia.... the Northmen.com website seems to have connections to a lot of stuff there. Some really good looking edged tools too.
Any idea what variant of SYP it is? My guess would be shortleaf pine... looks like it’s range extends well into NJ unlike longleaf or...
Pitch pine. Haven’t burned any. Would like to try it sometime. Probably burns more like red pine than white... Pinus rigida - Wikipedia...
Did you take any pictures? You could luck out if it already has a 6” flue liner, but if it has the minimum for the pellet stove, the swap out is...
I’m hoping that you at least recovered the old knife.... for posterity. [MEDIA]
I’m going with Black Ash. Until I see alternately leaved twigs, I can’t change my mind......
Agree that the leaves seem to be attached on opposite sides of the twig. In order to be a Carya (hickory) species, the leaves would need to be...
Had our own “Memorial Day” today... Hundreds gather to honor 16 service members killed in MS plane crash
See if you can do it yourself... looks like it’s a 30 hour course and test to get a private pest applicator license. Depending on the number...
I think Eric VW was referring to both your and Horkn’s ability to refer to a fabulously obscure reference at will. Since Horkn was here first, he...
Of Wood and Moisture | Summer 2012 | Articles| Features Moisture content varies from species to species. In some softwoods, green boards can be...
Sweet Gum... American Sweetgum Tree on the Tree Guide at arborday.org