We could probably increase our hydro power instead of decrease it... I still think that given the right circumstances nuclear has its place......
Agree...
Thanks for posting... It's certainly worthy of discussion.... Our electric bills in New England are far from cheap.. Why would we want to make...
Have a Honda HSS928ATD... 28”. Tracks. Electric start.. 3 years running strong.. very happy with it... hope to never have to buy another...
White oak? Red oak? You people don’t know what you’re talking about!!! Looks like a pile of useless pine to me (Pinus Uselessata is the Latin...
Everyone has their price..... Your price seems to be pretty fair.... But many lack the “currency”to make the required payment..... Seems...
Another way to look at it is as follows.... find out what the difference is between a grapple load of wood picked up on site (not delivered) and...
I wonder if in trying to get the cuts to match you could have stacked the doors in a staggered fashion so as to measure 8’ plus the kerf of the...
Gotta ask. Why the big face cut? Looks like you have the tree strapped to avoid splitting during the felling operation... I’m guessing you...
You’re welcome. It won’t be long before you will know all of the trees in your neighborhood. It will be the occasional ornamental tree or...
Uh......Yeah..... think I gotta like that!!!!! Put it in stacks and you’d have the Great Wall of New Jersey!!!
That website didn’t have Chestnut... this one does... http://www.ray-a.com/ConcordAreaTrees&Shrubs/ConcordTr&Sh3.pdf
I think chestnuts are considered single toothed instead of “twice toothed” in which the teeth have teeth... I have a lot of american chestnut in...
Looks like an Elm tree to me... try splitting it by hand and get back to us.... :axe:
Oh. And another thing.. instead of insulating the liner, you might look into just insulating around your chimney in the attic... and jam a...
So I have no idea what the life a flue liner should be, but I imagine if you burn without much creosote and you keep the inside of the liner dry,...
Agree with Canadian border VT. Eric VW is just trying to show off his PhD in wood stove Astro macro physics that he got for 6 easy payments of...
Looks kind of like this one... WWII AIRCRAFT CRASH AX SURVIVAL HATCHET 42D 8331 TEST FOR 20000 VOLTS | #1802603053
That’s the only way to set it. The gage that sets the “depth” or amount you take off the cutter is flipped 180 degrees out in the picture......
Seems to be something amiss here.... can’t quite put my finger on it.... something tells me that the above set up would not yield a very good...