Looks like a bunch of cherry in there. What else, maybe ash?
Good story but...:popcorn: :ithappened::cool:
Well executed!:salute: Insulation in a plastic bag :yes:
This is our first trip but we are already planning a second. If you get the chance GO THERE!
At the glacier. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Along the south coast [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Some of today's fun. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] From behind the falls. That was a cold wet hike! [ATTACH] Some of the locals. [ATTACH] Near Vik, Iceland
Yep, brick house on the right just past the intersection of Ryle and Beaver Rd. We ride the Ryle Rd. Dump truck float every year in the Rabbit...
Like I said, Rabbit Hash is a state of mind!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Actually we cycle through Rabbit Hash almost daily. We live on KY 338 between, you guessed it, Big Bone Lick and Rabbit Hash, just a stones throw...
You folks out der gotts ta member, Rabbit Hash is as much a state of mind as it is a destination! And Louie Scott is responsible for a lot of...
Well ya know dem fat tire bikes float pretty good!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Naw, WOW airlines non-stop from Cincinnati @$200 per person round...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: ain't dat da truf!!
85° when we left Kentucky and 37° when we arrived in Reykjavik. So far this is the most beautiful and interesting country I've visited. The land...
Nothing I burn is less than 3 years c.s.s. Even then I will select a few splits in each load I plan to take to the house by resplitting and...
This Wood Fairy? Scary looking critter! [ATTACH]