Filled the rack on the front porch today. From the bottom of the rack to about the center is 5 year c.s.s. red oak. From the center line to the...
Wow! Did you guys see that?!? That yellow dog turned into a yellow cat!:jaw: How he do dat?!? Well dat wat it look likes anyhow! :rofl: :lol:...
I've worked splitter duty with Fire Flake and she can work your tail off! Giddy up!
Be careful if you have to use a saw because I see the tattle-tale signs of metal hidden in the wood. o_O
Definitely get the police involved. If you don't get the police involved get cousin Guido from Brooklyn!
Cute work crew! Family is the best! You're making stories for their kids. :salute: :yes:
That's the safest way and is exactly what I teach in all my cycling classes. :thumbs::salute:
Ahhhh....nice, very, very nice! I think we gotta come up and cycle with you!
That would depend on several factors: wood type, size if splits, amount of air circulation through the stacks, the amount of sunshine the stacks...
I use the Soot Eater as well, works well for me. I got min a couple of years ago from Amazon cheaper than I could find it any place else at the time.
It didn't quite make it to Northern Kentucky.... yet. However, from my front window the Ohio river looks like a steaming hot tub!
:ithappened:of the bike riding!
Wore me out just reading the post!:sleeping:
Did mine today. Switched the the catalyst as well. I have a spare and I rotate them every year. Don't ask me why, we all have our goofy quirks!...
:popcorn: :binoculars::ithappened::rofl: :lol:
Well now, a little oak is way gooder den no oak at all! Well done. :salute:
Love oak. I only have a few cord if oak that I begin to use sparingly last year, I save it for the coldest days of winter. I think the bulk of it...
To quote Jack Kerouac: "Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goshdarn...
Took a break and went swimming in a natural hot spring pool. The temperature of which ranged between 38° and 40°c. Just before the picture was...
Some of today's action. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hot springs [ATTACH] [ATTACH] A little rain, a little snow, some ice pellets and a bit of sunshine....