Dat's some dang good stuff you gotts der! Keep you behin' warn as toast in da comin' winters! Nice work!:salute: And I likes dat slogan o' yours;...
Ya missed the good side! The wood stacks across the street, dat's what the da gang here wants to see!:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :salute:
Yep, I recognized it instantly! Stop by some time. If you're headed to Rabbit Hash from Big Bone we are the brick house on the right about .5 mile...
No fair! You gotts big toys in you sandbox!
Now that you have pictures of the leaves I have to say my ash I.D. is wrong and Catalpa it is. I've never cut or burned any, I know only 2 things...
Real tree people, the one's certified, bonded and insured, are getting a minimum of $500 a tree and I know of tree takedowns within 5 miles if me...
One would think we'd be seeing the markets flooded with ash products, flooring, furniture and all sorts of other ash products, with all the...
The simple Buddaist definition of karma is cause and effect; do this and that happens, do that and this happens. Do good and good things happen...
Here we go again! Like Roseanne Roseannadanna said: "It just goes to show you if it's not one thing, it's another." Invasive insect spreads beyond...
And you guys earned a :cheers:! Nice work. Will you and your wife be riding to Rabbit Hash again before the weather gets too cold? If so stop in!
I don't know if the ban is still in effect in Boone County. I don't know why it would be, there isn't a living white or green ash to be found...
If you have nothing else to read check this out. I know here in Kentucky the Transportation Cabinet is crying about how much it is spending on...
Looks like some kind of ash. If the branching is opposite it's most likely ash. What I know as 'swamp ash' is Carolina Ash and it doesn't grow in...
:BrianK:Dats da way son, works smarter, not harder!:salute:
Looks like some big splits....I likes me big splits! :salute:
Step back, take a good look and be proud of your work... then :coldone:!
Looks like a great view from that porch! That wood is real nice too, well done! :salute:
Cooler is gooder!:thumbs:
Yeah, in the overnights. It's been in the low 30's at night so I build a fire at 9pm to carry us through the morning. Afternoons are still nearly 60°.
Wind, the hill that never ends.