Any marinas or boat sales in your area? They generally carry ethanol-free fuel. I'm lucky there is a marina about a half mile from my house. They...
Nice! I've thought about switching to a wrap on my 661 but I've never used a full wrap so I don't know if it's worth the $ for me.
:BrianK: The Timberline is all I use, unless I rock a chain or hit metal in a log, then it goes to the shop. The Timberline makes one SHARP...
Pignut hickory leaves. It's difficult to see in the picture but the leaves and branching are alternate and not opposite. [ATTACH] Pignut bark...
I'M IN AGAIN!!!
Lots of knowledgeable folks here who are more than willing to share their knowledge with the rest of the membership. :salute: :handshake:
Looks like it..
The leaves of American elm have symmetrical lobes while red elm leaves (slippery elm) have asymmetrical lobes. American Elm [ATTACH] Red Elm...
Nope, not EAB.
:BrianK:Remember this acronym to help identify trees by leafing and branching: MAD HORSE. It stands for Maple, Ash, Dogwood and Horsechestnut, aka...
I've always used a full complement of PPE. I explained the importance of PPE and one's safety to my neighbor and he purchased a full set as well....
It's what many of us here post when 'waiting for' or 'watching for' something like pictures or other folks replies to a thread. No disrespect...
Not only a fellow hoarder but a fellow cyclist as well. I can see the fork mounts on the bed rail below the rear window. What year Tacoma is that?...
:popcorn: :ithappened:
Very cool equipment! :salute:
:BrianK:Look likes black walnut but don't make no matter what hit is; hit's FREE! Get it all and gets youself ah 'You Suck' award fer getting a...
Beautiful! Just beautiful! I :salute: you and your craftsmanship! I knew a guy in Columbia County, N.Y. that steamed wood planks into bowls and...
Dats da way ta do's it! Dont's get mad, gets even!:dex:
Way to come back. :salute: Glad to hear from you and know you're feeling much better!:thumbs:
:BrianK:Words are like food; they feed the soul and every area of the world has their own specialties.