I had some that was still just under 30% after 3 years. By the 4 summer it was below 20%, I never figured out why. It was single stacked in the...
Oh yeah, born 1953
65 years old, over 150K miles and still going strong. Summer 2018 on tour somewhere in Pennsylvania [ATTACH]
I'd like to see a closer picture of the wood and bark. Doesn't look like the black cherry I'm used to seeing here.
Dang da mule! Keep loadin' her down! Hit'll keeps her from bein' blowed over in ah windstorm!:rofl: :lol::salute:
^ Same here, but I mostly run a 16" combo on mine.
That truck is too cool! I love it! The portable wood storage looks like an old Eastern Airlines, or maybe an early 80's American Airlines bag cart.
Looks like you don't need help loading pictures or stacking firewood! :salute: Nice stack! Welcome to the land of woodenheads; you're going to...
I only have 2 ash trees left that are big enough to mill, both of which have been dead for at least 3 years. They are 34 and 38" dbh. I plan to...
Does it retune it's self after the mod?
Honey locust is beautiful when milled. It makes fabulous flooring, tables and the like.
I've has a 362 C.M. for 4 years this coming Febuary. I keep a 16" combo on it and it really rips! No issues with it ever. I ran a 20" at first but...
Is that bottom picture a double fall? That's why they get the big money!:salute:
Yep, we keep the bedroom door closed all day and sometimes crack the window open a bit to keep it right for sleeping.
We only burn wood for heat, except for the week we go away in the winter, then we burn propane with the thermostat set at 50°. I'm probably 5...
I have a 2 pin type made by General Tool that I bought at Lowes. It works fine for my needs. They are not exact by any means but great for getting...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
:BrianK: It's like pine.....Pine is far less dense and burns fast giving off all its heating power quickly. This 'explosion' of heating energy is...
Let's be careful out there! WCVB Boston: Landscaper loses part of leg in wood chipper mishap on Cape Cod. Landscaper loses part of leg in wood...
5 gallons with stabilizer may last long enough to make the trip worthwhile. Good luck! :salute: