:binoculars: :ithappened::popcorn:
Dang da mule keep ah chuckin' hit on! :salute:
Family is everything. You are blessed. :salute:
...a burl on steroids!:DLooks as though there may have been a limb or two there at one time.
I'm the opposite end of the trophy husband scale, I'm the wife's Cabana Boy! :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Is that gold handle in the upper right an air control or bypass damper for a catalyst?
Nice catch! Fat fingers or auto complete or both! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
The Buddhists define karma very simply; cause and effect, that is, do this and that happens, do that and this happens. With my great...
Warm and dry, thanks! As I remember there was some pretty good 'shine' that came out of Lincoln County. ;) :drunk:
Ahhh....almost heaven, my home state of West Virginia! Where are you gathering wood? Nice trails and nice woods! Back when I hunted in the...
Welcome to the land of woodenheads. Looks like you've been bitten hard and deep by the hording bug! You will get to know some really great folks...
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! And I behold beauty! Well done! Now, get out there and get some wood c.s.s. so you can build more beauty!...
Welcome to the land of the woodenheads! Yep, a home for sure. Its kinda like the land of the misfit toys here. Most of the rest of the world can't...
Why you's done struck gold boy! Dat der is da best kinda farwood dey is, FREE!!! Gets hit all. Hard to say from the picture but mulberry is a...
Dude! You're hooked! There is no return from here. Being the fortune teller that I am, I see a couple of new saws, a splitter and .... looks...
Most of what you see is an overhang of the top. The air pushed by the fan comes out across the top of the stove under that lip. I actually think...
Can't, my insert is nearly flush with the face of the fireplace. See... [ATTACH]
I'd like to redo my insert so that it is further out of my fireplace like yours. Ya wanna come over han help? There's a:coldone: or 2 in it for...
Got those, they're great, but I would like to try tongs, even if they are twice the price. :makeitrain"
^^ I have that, but it doesn't do me much good. I have an insert and can only put it on the front corner where, I'm quite sure, it's not giving me...