Mine is Curly from the three stooges Why? Because great minds think alike of course!:rofl: :lol:
I'm stumped! So to speak! But something will go out in the next few days.
I'm using the same thing and it works great for me. I may have purchased it after reading your post.
Mine too! The guy has more cutting gear than the average bear so anything in that field is out. Well, I'll come up with something. :santa:
:BrianK: I've dug 3 or 4" down around the stump dumped 20 pounds of charcoal around and on top and lit it off. Once the charcoal reached the steak...
Here ya go! Driving I-75 south from the Ohio River into Georgia in the spring the hills are full of red bud in bloom. It's beautiful. Of course...
That's a nice redbud! Redbud is some hot burning wood. I've got some that will be ready in 2 years. It's not as large as yours but there's enough...
It's down and all are safe, well done!:salute:
A small charge of dynamite?:whistle:
I thought so. I've never see more than a picture of one. I don't know any place near me that sells them.
I don'ts knows nuffin bout dem saws, how bigs da engins? I'm guessing 48 and 57 cc?
That's gonna make quite the pile of splits! Not to mention a lot of warm winter days and nights. Nice work!! :salute:
Well, dem fat tire bikes float purdy good!
My wife and I had Christmas in October, a week in Iceland. We will travel to Columbia County, NY soon to be with my wife's family for Christmas....
It's a good app, I use it a lot. I use the whole database because we have so many folks on FHC from all over North America who have different...
:BrianK:My late uncle tought me this about 55 years ago maybe it will put you on the right track. Remember the acronym MAD HORSE, it stands for...
Calling Secret Santa! Calling Secret Santa! Do you read Secret Santa? :santa:
Anything is fine. That's the fun, getting something unknown and unexpected.
^ what he said.
A zit?