We likes easy! Makes a gooder work day!:salute:
I wanna play in your sandbox cause you gots gooder toys!
I've been using a Timberline sharpener for years now and I've never had this happen. One side of cutters came out noticeably shorter than the...
Welcome to the land of woodenheads! You will make a lot of new friends here. Lots of knowledge to be shared and laughs to be had. By the way,...
Yep, it sucks. I lost a great friend at 5:30 today, Simon J. (Joe) Williams, Burlington, KY. Lung cancer took him out. The last the last thing he...
MS 880 ifin ya gots da dough...
I'd love to have some sugar maple but there's none on my place to cut. It does grow here, just none on my land. I've enjoyed it at the in-laws in...
Been burning 4 and 5 year seasoned oak mostly this season myself and I love it! You gonna have lots of warm and cozy winter evenings. Maybe I'll...
Some nice boards or stock blanks in those logs!o_O :salute:
That's walking the walk and talking the talk. Being the great fortune teller that I am, I see good things coming back to you, the lady who gave...
Make hay whilst the sun shines! Well done! :salute:
Great shoulder season wood, get all you can. Be sure to c.s.s. for at least a couple of years before you burn it. Show off! :rofl: :lol: :salute:
Ahhhh....life is good!:dex:
Ain't dat da truf!!:picard:
Thanks, that's about as easy as it gets. It just seems every hoarder should have a least one modded saw, even if it's just a simple muffler mod!;)
Don't believe a single word these clowns are saying! By mixing the two types of fuel in a 4 stroke engine you have created a toxic brew that...
I have a 362 cm and love that little saw. I don't really see the 'need' for any type of mod, but then, why not? It's not about 'need', its just a...
Thanks! We are spending time over the Christmas break reviewing and revamping our summer route to include the trail. Once it's finished I'll send...
Thanks! I'll check our route for next summer. We are going from Rabbit Hash, KY to Deadwood, SD. It's been a couple of years since we've don the Hilly
She's a fine lady she is! When my wife and I were traveling by bicycle through her area, she took time off from work to meet us for icecream along...