Three cord is about half a load for a log truck ,better get a full load
Hickory would be my first choice it is very strong but still has some flex to it that will absorb shock.
Yes I do like those, and that sure looks like a good one. I spent all my CAD money last weekend
We probably won't set the canopy up unless it looks like rain . Just got done trimming trees up the lane so the rock and roll tour bus can get up here
No big wood this time , if anyone coming has an EZ- up canopy you might want to bring it . I would like to take a turn on that ported 572XP
Well I went into GTG mode today . Curtis and I went across the river and dropped 8 or 10 ash trees so we will have a small log pile to cut on. I...
Sorry you can't make it Dave ,maybe next time I am getting some things ready Brats are ordered Pig is ordered Port a pot is ordered
Brad anything you decide to bring will be fine . The cornflakes will be great .
Yes it is probably time to start thinking about food ,whatever anybody wants to bring is fine. For lunch on Fri. and Sat. I am going to get a...
Last fall Robin and I had a small GTG here and it went well. This year we would like to open this up to anyone that would like to come. Date for...
I borrow and I lend,but I would never ask to borrow a man's chainsaw,shotgun, or wife.
Our cabin is 500 yards from the house down by the river . Having it close we are down there everyday . Always wanted a cabin and had the cabin in...
You can join your ridge on layoff,but I like to join between layoff and use a piece of plywood on each side for a gusit
If you have collar ties or ceiling joists there will be very little load on the ridge ,the single 2x8 will be fine.
WorkSafe BC series are good videos . I use wedges 90 percent of the time when felling trees ,I feel it is a very safe way to keep complete control...
It was nice to meet Williaty yesterday. Marshel54 offered to ride along and we had a nice trip down there and back.
Yes to the salt
There is winter oil and summer oil ,the 40 WT is probably summer oil and the 30WT is the winter oil.
Yep good guy and good BBQ beef,Ralphie your good people too
I am about thirty miles from you and I would like to shake hands with you and cut that tree down for you.Let me know when and I will come over and...