My dad came back from Nam… but apparently, he never really came back… [ATTACH] Why you did it I’ll never know, but I love you more, even so…...
Same.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Just upsized to this one on Friday… it was marked down $20 to $71… wings were phenomenal, even makes popcorn- [ATTACH]
Nice!!!
Nice! In case I’ve missed it before… What is this building, Eric? [ATTACH]
Outstanding!!! :thumbs: :salute: :handshake:
The one that taught her how to stack it like that! :salute:
Hoping everyone can enjoy this Memorial weekend…. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
No- you just need to add a cooler holder and be done with it! :cheers:
Super sweet, Dave!!! :tractor::tractor::tractor:
I started out with basic olive oil as a binder, but after rendering a lot of tallow from the trimmings, that’s what changed to… I say, “perfect!”
Can’t get nothin’ past you, eh Bri? :whistle: :sherlock: :rofl: :lol:
Excellent turnout, Eggshooterist! :thumbs:
Great pic Scotty!
Sweet!!!!!
Eckie Clicked on his username, saw the last time he visited back in ‘21.