I enjoyed the back and forth the same as if directed at me. :thumbs:
I see that, but as someone with the terrible lower back- I might think about a lightweight, ported, several notches above stock saw… potentially...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Beer. Out the nose holes. It burns. Good one. :handshake::rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
Yep. Suckage. When are you sending it to MI for some sausage?
Real CCA treated lumber back in the day was the shizzy. Then they stepped it down to ACQ. Trouble was soon on the horizon. Marine grade, although...
Outstanding! Pics would be great, but understand if you want to savor it privately. :handshake:
Weird.
That sir, is “Rose Campion.” This is Dusty Miller- [ATTACH]
Don’t look at me…. :whistle: :nerd: :rofl: :lol:
100%
:handshake: And welcome to the only firewood hoarding forum out there! Glad to have you!
Done.
After them poppers and wings… [ATTACH]
And now some wings…. [ATTACH] Sauces added per wing for an individual experience.
Jalapeño poppers done in our Gourmia… Obviously there were more a few minutes ago. [ATTACH]
Thanks Kev! :handshake:
Oh? And where are the pics, sir?