New math. Legit.
I had the processing area all raked up over the weekend. I took about an hour to split some red pine and maple rounds this afternoon. The area...
I would certainly be interested. :yes: The yard needs a little bit of improvement.
[ATTACH]
Nice MikeInMa! I'm taking mental notes for next year. Fiddle heads just up, soil temp at 50, maple saplings just sprouting, Aspen leafing out....
I'll grab a pic later, but generic. Not dark colored like the ones up in NH.
Miner's lamps. Very neat. Messrs Richard Johnson, Clapham and Morris – Miners Lamp
I stopped by the local small nursery to replace two rose bushes out front. They had 4 lupines, well established in gallon pots. Those are now in...
I picked a bag of black-eyed Susan seed heads from work. They over wintered on the stems. Can these get cultivated right in some prepared soil?...
We had a warm day last weekend with a south wind. I think that moved a lot of birds into the area. Orioles, warblers, hummingbirds, etc. Bird...
Thank you sir.:yes:
Haven't picked it yet. Just found another about thumb size. Is that OK to eat when they are small? We have all sorts of animals here that may...