Good on you for getting out with the boys. Happy belated birthday too. I still haven't had time to get set up here, so thank you for putting...
The new "Prairie fire" crabapple all blossomed out. Almost flourescent. The "Indian summer" across from it is not as showy, but it looks to be...
Exactly. Good soaking rain, little wind. It didn't look good on radar. Other parts of NH had some lightning strikes, one hitting a house. I...
We are under a tornado warning until 10:00pm. Kind of rare for this area. How are things up your way Midwinter?
Excellent! Dang, he is a cute pup. Have fun.:yes:
I like the idea. It should appeal to folks that don't have access to those types of wood for grilling and smoking. I can't think of what the...
That's too bad Mike. It is a good PSA reminder. We have chipmunks under the stacks that soften the ground. [ATTACH] I took the 20 pound...
I'd really like to grow more of these. There are many out back that bittersweet and disease did them in. I have maybe two healthy ones, this is...
Lupine seeds have sprouted. There were a few slugs around them this morning. [ATTACH] The lupine's I put in a few weeks ago trapped some...
Scotty Overkill , your wife's FB post was the reason I did this. I was absolutely blown away with her work. We had one of those Governor...
I was never crazy about full painting of furniture with chalk paint either.
Yes, matte finish and priming not really required. It does need a protective coat over it. I have some satin poly that I'll put on this weekend.
I hope to put it to use in the next couple of weeks. I'll get some pictures then.
After seeing bogieb 's stair project, I figured would post up my latest project too. We bought this dresser last year for about $10 at a yard...
Fantastic look bogieb. It is looking great.:yes: I'm in the old house club too.:whistle:
Very interesting tree. We have two sugar maples out back here that all I can tell is that one grew into another. [ATTACH]
The apple trees are just opening here, so the blossoms made it through the wind yesterday and it was about 34 overnight with no frost. Seems...
I don't mind the cool weather. Many days the wind has been north/easterly off the ocean, and that makes it feel a bit colder. Add in some...
It was so windy in New England today, it blew the bark clean off the firewood.:rofl: :lol::whistle: [ATTACH]
Kind of wish I had a rock wall around here for those.