Quiet morning at 40 degrees. Boiler is on for a little bit.:picard: I put the colors up and lots to do today. The big sugar maple is leafing...
It is used for wood working. Mostly using a drawknife or spokeshave to work on handles for tools. It can hold different thicknesses of wood by...
I'll take it down every evening.. All the solar flagpole lights were sold out.
Installed this morning. Made in the USA. [ATTACH]
Yeah, never put much effort into cleaning beyond a brass brush after heating it up. A little non-stick spray before cooking.
I'll be burning red and white pine, hemlock and spruce this winter. burn what ya brung. Not worried here.
Left a snow shovel out. Heavy dusting of pollen predicted...:whistle:
Looks great Mike. We are ready to meet up with friends this weekend. Virus be dammed! We will social distance... You don't want to see my...
I bought a nice Rikon 10 324 off CL two years ago. 1 1/2 hp. 14" throat, 13" resaw capacity. 2 speeds. Ooo la la.... good saw and does what I...
Thank you Molly. Looks like a lawn weed. I like them, they will stay.
Out back we have a bit of clover, good for the bees. Woodchucks seem to like it too. I met up with NH mountain man yesterday and picked up some...
I've been thinking about where I have seen those leaves and small spike tip. I actually have them here out back. If I recall they had dark...
Welcome Wooden Beard The bark looks like it is in the birch or cherry family. Just a guess. Someone should be along to be able to recognize it.
Herein lies your answer...how not to do it. [MEDIA]
The lawn over the septic tank area is very sparse. It was hydroseeded by the PO and looked pretty good when we bought the house. This year,...
Lol. [ATTACH]
Latest bird. Magnolia warbler in a cedar tree. Very quick and this was a lucky shot with a good zoom. [ATTACH] House wren. [ATTACH] The...
Cement steps. The side walls have some glacial scarred stones in it. The corbels are in excellent shape for 110 years old.
That line broke apart just as it got here. Crazy pics, hopefully no injuries.
All weekend project replacing fascia and the roof on the front door overhang. Old crown molding fell off and squirrels raised babies in the...