That looks incredible!
I've seen the yellow wires for underground locating.
It sure does. Last time we visited friends in Virginia, honeysuckle was in bloom. Driving the back roads to fishing spots was very memorable as...
At our last house did build a cob oven for pretty short money. I have a build theead. Mud oven build You can also search under "wood fired...
That looks great Dave. I used to cook steamers in wine and garlic in the mud oven. [ATTACH] Home made stuffed clams too. [ATTACH]
Can you shoot the shredded material into a trash barrel laying on its side, instead of the bag?
I've used mine quite a bit this spring. The area over the septic field is lousy soil, so I have been shredding random yard waste and charcoal...
I wanted to pass along an app called "Inaturalist" I just installed it today and identified a whole bunch of plants around the property. It is a...
Mystery shrub solved. I did not know what this one was. Small clusters of flowers soon. I'll read up on how to prune it properly. I took a...
Female Rose-breasted grosbeak... [ATTACH]
We have about 6 Jack in the pulpits here near the foundation of all places. I read that they usually grow a single plant and clusters are not...
Nice pics everyone. The weather sure has has been helping things grow. We need rain here in New England. I've been spending time taking pics on...
They get looked over, so I get them cheap. When I had the mud oven at the last house, I could put several of the 3 or 5's in the oven with side...
[ATTACH] A quick restoration on a late 1960's BSR #3. Century line I believe it is called. I was able to get the angle grinder with wire wheel...
YouTube has a few videos of Arlington National Cemetery that are worth a look. A lot goes on behind the scenes and the Old Guard is really...
I really had to bring it in. Inner parts of the stove were showing surface rust and I did not want accidental damage to the enamel finish out...
Here is a quick update. Racks 5 and 6 got built. A lot of red pine and maple. I got a score of red oak from my brothers neighbor. They were...
I wrestled the Castine out of the barn, across the yard, up a sketchy ramp onto the sketchy porch. It is in the house now and sort of in place....
I'll take it down in the evenings. I'm outside a lot, so it is one of the last things I look at on the way back in the house. I may look at the...
It is on my quite a bit. Many made great sacrifices to allow us to enjoy the freedoms we have today and we are forever greatful. Last year,...