Nice! WeldrDave, I'm just going to say way to go for starting a new chapter up in NH. It will be a challenge but worth it in the end.
Interesting. Seems the host plant is euonymus, which is deemed an invasive species.
I would take a chance. You should see the misfit firewood in my stacks. No beauty contest here... :rolleyes: Nice looking area too.
Not flowers or foliage, but the bluebird was over one clover patch and the doe was grazing in the one out back. I'll get an updated pic of the...
When I get the bigger vise set up, I'll straighten the lines out more. OK work for cutting on the basement floor.
I grabbed a newer, free and inexpensive Wagner and put the grinder to it.:whistle: Oh yes I did. It had a higher purpose in life. [ATTACH]...
Correct #4 Well, honey, you can take care of it...:heidi:
They were in the shade at the base of a privet hedge line.
Look into insulating fire brick. There is a lot of information on wood fired oven web sites. Insulating fire bricks Refractory suppliers...
Almost looks like fall settling in with those golden colors. Invasives are so labor-intensive to eradicate.
I think I would be interested in a few. I have a shade to sun area along the house that is currently devoid of plants. It needs some soil...
Very nice Woodwidow. It's safe to say many of us New England members here really like the looks of them. A house up the street has a really nice...
Angle grind it into a pie server and sell it for huge money online.:whistle: I'd use it too.:yes:
Sorry to hear this. Her suffering is eased.
Trying out a tripod for the digital camera. Big difference on macro setting. foxglove [ATTACH] columbine [ATTACH] clover [ATTACH]
Very nice NH mountain man. I picked up some milkweed seed pods last fall and put them in the field area here. We will see what happens.
The area over the septic field that was pretty sparse a few weeks ago is thick with clover now, and the grass is filling in. A tom spent some...
Thank you for the birthday wishes everyone. I hit the big 5-0 today, but no biggie. We visited good friends last evening and sat outside for...
Hahaha. I did go into work for a while, and I did house projects.
Thank you for the birthday wishes! We did have a great day, and finally sitting down to relax.