Looks like a caddis fly. Any lakes or rivers near you?
I had this idea for a while to make a fixed sawbuck near my brush piles. I have a lot of limbs and saplings in the 2" to 5" size that need to be...
Definite possibility tree killer, maybe even farmhand's stayed up there. It was a working farm for many years. It was good smooth tongue and...
Back kitchen ell is 1875, front main house 1910.
It will be a bedroom in the back half. It is a walk up attic...
Getting it done today. Started hauling 3/4" t & g plywood up to the attic. Heavy pulley attached to the attic collar tie and good rope. Now we...
Sorry another bad post, site is acting slow.
There is some solid, sage advice given here and it is appreciated.
I sent the wife food shopping. She looked confused. Very nice!
Pine? I'm on it like a hornet. I'm surprised he didn't ask to bring coffee along. I have lots of pine, fir and spruce here ready to burn.:yes:
I completely agree it is not the right reason. We have been checking three adoption locations, one in person and two through Web pages,since late...
I have the day off and the truck goes in for yearly sticker. I have to do some prep in the attic today as a few sheets of plywood are going up to...
Sorry, double post.
Right now with more folks being home from covid, dogs are being adopted at a very quick rate. The dogs that are on a longer wait seem to have...
Very nice bogieb, our peonies are about to open. Ferns along the house growing in deep, dark soil. The downspout empties out close by....
Well, we applied to adopt a rescue dog from a pretty reputable local foster organization. The dog has been available since April, which is a...
Turkey poults in the clover this morning. About 15 of them picking away. [ATTACH] Some fleabane that was already in the flower bed. [ATTACH]
Big labor saver for a smaller property. :yes: I use a small cable hooked to the lawn tractor to haul brush to the piles out back. Huge labor saver.
Sager and Chemical Axes
Dang, I'm off Friday but my truck is going in for service.