Everyone should be happy. Make one over, one under. [ATTACH]
I ditched the newspaper years ago as they got one sided for politics. I never thought I would want to join FB. I pick and choose the news feeds....
Looking good bogieb. We had a clematis at the last house climbing a trellis. Like clockwork every early summer, some little bugs would get on...
I got my t-shirt today. All good.:yes:
Ahhhhh, Father's day at 50 years old. No cookout, no grilling, no frosty beverages. Holed up in the AC today and laying low 10 steps from the...
The correct way for 129 years... [ATTACH]
It's funny you mention yellow flowers Mike. That is the 'in' color here now. Mustard. [ATTACH] One of these may be hop clover... I'm not sure...
The ones here are about 3' tall in deep, rich soil next to the down spout trough. There are ferns and jack in the pulpits here.
Thank you Molly. It's minding it's business, so I'm OK with it being there.
Those look very nice indeed bogieb. The lack of rain is slowing things down here. The big clover patch is struggling. Flowers planted from seed...
Very nice. Great spot for the dogs to relax. Our plan is like what basod has going on with a gable roof out. Ours will be two steps down to...
We have more of a deer fly problem here with the swamp next door. The sticky trap works on motion and color. For $9.00. We do get horse flies...
Deer flies started up today. Picked up a sticky trap and set it near the swamp. I'll get the horse fly trap out this weekend and make a few...
I stopped over my brothers today as he was having about a dozen spruce trees removed and a large oak cleaned up of bad limbs. There was a good...
Take care and get well NH mountain man. We hope you have a good and complete recovery.
Dennis will let the bear know an ornery red head will be out for a discussion. The bear will move on in a peaceable manner.:yes:
These were here already. We have a guy in town that claims on FB that his peonies are over 100 years old. I think it is certainly possible.
After washing the pan, do you let it dry off completely before oiling? What temp does the grill get too? When I wash a pan, I wipe it dry with a...
Some of ours opened today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
We have them too, but they don't cooperate.