Pork sandwiches came out great. Thin sliced on rolls with barbecue sauce and sharp cheddar. Pan fried with a bacon weight on it until the cheese...
Good times there with good eats!
Nice way to end the weekend. [ATTACH]
I have to ask my BIL if the local lumberyards are the same as the box stores.
I'm trying out this high density charcoal for a marinated pork loin. I have to admit it smells like a coal forge heating up. I'm not sure if it...
It's all good. The FB post let us know something was wrong. I'm in if funds are needed. :yes: Thank you all and especially the mods and Scotty...
A cashier at HD said a lot of people were in over the weekend buying PT. Racks were empty here too. Lots of projects going on and folks not...
The wildflower patch over the septic field is slowly recovering with the rain from last week. A lot of the clover dried up around the edges. It...
[MEDIA] :dex::usa::salute:
Happy Independence day everyone! [ATTACH] bogieb, too bad about the binoculars. My go to's are from early 1970 Sears. They are on the...
Good stuff. I use them for knife scales. I've seen musket rifles with tiger maple stocks that are beautiful.
I picked up an old Jotul 380 Lumberjack cook stove on FB Marketplace today. I believe it is a pretty rare bird. Circa 1972 - 1979. I've been...
It has been a busy weekend so far. Attic bedroom build is moving along. I've started brass repair on the salvaged front walk post light....
I looked into a local goat rental place to clean the PI and bittersweet. Not exactly cheap. the PI does real well here too.:rolleyes: Quick pic...
Hoping for more to head this way.
VT looked like it got widespread rain today. We need an all day soaker in New England.
Dang good, Skeeter! Just some marinated steak tips with Heinz 57 sloshed on the pepper's 'n onions. [ATTACH]
Finally getting a downpour this afternoon. We haven't had good rain in I'd say 3 or 4 weeks. It certainly is helping. It was looking pretty bad...
Midwinter, That would look right at home here. Flea bane is over 3' tall now. A very informal flower garden. I did see a hummingbird at the red...
Is the river regularly navigated by canoes and kayaks by others at that location? If so, is there a river trust organization that could look into...